M.D. "Shorty" Yeaman Auctioneer, Texas License 10693
815 2nd Street Rosenberg, TX 77471 Phone: 281/341-6270
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS SALE
1. As a Registered Bidder, YOU are responsible for all Terms and Conditions. Announced terms supercede all written ones. If you are late in registering or didn't listen to the terms, you are still agreeing to the terms in their entirety even though you didn't hear or chose not to listen to them.
2. You must have a bidder's number to bid on any item.
3. This list is provided for your convenience and mistakes in typing do occur. It is up to you the buyer during the specified inspection time to determine all aspects and condition of the item you're bidding on. All items are sold AS-IS-WHERE-IS. NO GUARANTEE or WARRANTY is expressed nor implied. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES for ANY REASON will be given.
4. Once the Auctioneer says SOLD, the item(s) you have purchased becomes your responsibility.
5. The Auctioneer is in full control of the auction and reserves the right to settle all disputes between bidders. Bid increments are at the discretion of the Auctioneer.
6. PAYMENT: Cash, checks w/proper identification. Credit cards: MC, Visa, Disc, AmEx. Make all checks payable to Y.E.S. Auction. All items must be paid for the day of the auction!
7. There will be a 10% Buyer's Premium added to all purchases. Example: If an item sells for $100.00, then add 10%=$10.00=$110.00. Buyer pays sales tax on total unless tax exempt number is on file.
8. This Auctioneer is licensed and regulated under a State Issued Recovery Fund. This fund protects both the buyer and seller from inappropriate and fraudulent actions by this Auctioneer. Shorty Yeaman, Auctioneer, Tx Lic #10693. Information concerning this Recovery Fund or this Auctioneer may be obtained by contacting the State Department of Licensing and Regulation, P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711, or by calling 512-463-2906. This doesn't imply endorsement by the State of Texas.
9. PLEASE DO NOT disturb the clerk during the auction.
10. PLEASE DO NOT ask an auction staff member to help you with moving or loading while the auction is still in progress. We will help you, if we can, when the auction is completed.
11. All items should be removed the day of the auction. If you cannot remove your items for some reason, you must make arrangements with the auctioneer or his wife before leaving the premises. All items must be removed within 7 days of the auction or the item(s) will be sold at the next auction for storage fees.
We hope if you're ever in need of professional auction services, you'll give us a call. You can reach us at 281-341-6270, 281-239-5777, or 979-793-7767.
IF YOU WANT THE BEST -- JUST CALL Y.E.S.!